St. Gregory Preschool, established in 1995, is supported by St. Gregory Barbarigo Catholic Church. The Preschool is part of the kindergarten through 8th grade program at St. Gregory School.
Welcome to our Preschool program! Each day our students are not only greeted with a smile, but also a plethera of different learning experiences. Our teachers foster the students’ learning styles, academic growth, physical development, language skills, cognitive development, and social/emotional growth through hands-on learning.
We are messy, silly, engaging and entertaining! We believe in the process, not the product! We strive to make meaningful relationships with not only the students, but their families as well. Students work in small groups and move between centers that explore thematic content.
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him (Psalms 127:3).
We believe it is our purpose to provide the best education to every preschool child at St. Gregory. We are dedicated to the whole child; emotional, social, physical and academic.
- To encourage independence and self-help skills.
- To encourage curiosity within each child.
- To provide an atmosphere which models and requires respect for everyone.
- To recognize individual as well as group needs.
- To provide an accepting environment for all children.
- To promote intellectual growth.