Here are few things to do in the Summer with tech skills we’ve learned at school:
- Have your child help you learn coding on Code.org.
- Practice typing for fun.
- Make a Google Slideshow of places visited on vacation.
- Go geocaching and look for Travel Bugs.
And here are my recommendations for Summer activities without technology:
- Taking photos with a film camera (ok, you could stretch it a bit and use your phone)
- Learn to cook something delicious
- Make an obstacle course for marbles.
Celebrate summer with and without technology, and I’ll see you in August with a big basket of ideas for using technology safely and wisely!