Thank you for your interest in St. Gregory School!
With an enrollment of 170 students, St. Gregory is a Catholic school that provides a sequential curriculum for students from preschool through eighth grade located in Maryville, Missouri. The school is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association. The school is accredited by the Missouri Chapter of the National Federation of Nonpublic Schools and AdvancEd. Our preschool is accredited by NAEYC, the National Association for the Education of the Young Child.
The mission of St. Gregory’s School is to advance the educational ministry of the Catholic Church through Christian faith formation, service to the community and world, and a strong tradition of academic excellence provided in a safe and cohesive educational environment.
- Fall 1961 – Parishes of St. Mary’s and St. Patrick’s are unified and dedicated to St. Gregory Barbarigo.
- Spring 1963 – St. Patrick’s School is given the name of St. Gregory’s Grade School
- Fall 1963 -Classes begin in the new St. Gregory’s School Building
- Spring 1964 – First St. Gregory Barbarigo School Graduation
- January 1983 – First Mass celebrated in the new St. Gregory Barbarigo Church
- August 23, 1995 – Opening of St. Gregory’s Preschool and Childcare Facility
- January 14, 1996 – Dedication of the Parish Center
- Fall 2013 – St. Gregory Barbarigo School’s 50th Anniversary