What a crazy week we have had. I wanted to touch base with you since we only had school one day this week. I have a couple of reminders listed below. Please look them over.
- Double check the dates below to see when your child has a Mass role. With the late start this past Wednesday we moved the students back a week for Mass roles (again).
- Also please make sure that you’ve looked at the bolded dates to see important third grade events!
- Make sure that your child has their math homework from Wednesday done and in their bag for school on Monday.
- Make sure that your child has read their 100 minutes for the week. Even if we don’t have school the kids know they are supposed to read.
- We have moved the FFF meeting to Tuesday, February 27th at 7:50. Please have your child at school by 7:30 so we can take attendance before having our meeting. Thanks for your help with this!
I want to thank all of you for working so hard to get your children to school early when we have FFF meeting and Mass. It really makes our mornings go so much smoother when we’re able to get lunch and attendance done and not be rushed!
Thanks and be safe if you’re traveling,
Important February Dates
26th – Virtus Training at 5:45 pm
27th – FFF Meeting at 7:50 am
28th – K-4 Mass (Reader – Lila; Response – Tate; Petition – Vincent; Song Leaders – Halle and Joe; Servers – Decker, Gracyn, and Jarrick)
Important March Dates
2nd – FFF Mass (have students wear their St. Gregory’s shirts and be at school by 7:30 am); Stations of the Cross led by 7th grade directly after Mass
7th – K-4 Mass (Petition – Corbin); Stations of the Cross led by 4th grade at 1:45 pm
8th – End of 3rd Quarter
9th – No School (Diocesan PD Day)
11th – Daylight Savings Time Begins
12th – Pizza Ranch Fundraiser from 5 pm to 9 pm
14th – K-4 Mass (Reader – Gracyn Hoover; Response – Grace; Petition – Jarrick; Song Leaders – Luke and Casey; Servers – Vivian, Tate, and Lila);
15th – Stations of the Cross led by 5th grade at 8:45 am
21st – K-4 Mass
22nd – 8th Grade Play
23rd – 8th Grade Play; Stations of the Cross led by 3rd Grade at 1:10 pm
28th – 6th Grade Stations of the Cross
29th – 8th Grade Holy Thursday Re-enactment; Holy Thursday activities for FFF; early dismissal at 12:30
30th – No School – Good Friday
Important April Dates
1st – Easter
2nd – No School/No SACC (Easter Monday)
3rd – School resumes
4th – K-4 Mass
6th – Mrs. Casteel gone (Mrs. Starke subbing)
9th through 12th – IOWA Testing – third grade will be taking these this year
11th – K-4 Mass
13th – Grandparents/Special Friends Day; 4th Quarter Midterm
18th – K-4 Mass
20th – FFF Mass; Accreditation Mass (Please have students wear St. Gregory’s shirts and be at school by 7:30 am); Tate’s Birthday
25th – K-4 Mass
26th – Crunch for a Cause 5 to 7 pm
Important May Dates
2nd – May Crowning FFF Mass (third graders are responsible for the Mass roles – Moms/Grandmothers are requested to join us for this Mass)
3rd – End of the Year Field Trip for 3rd and 4th Graders to Kansas City
4th – No School/No SACC
8th – Music Program at 7 pm
9th – K-4 Mass
11th – 8th Grade Graduation at 7 pm